Magical Thoughts

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Homework Assignment Answers

Hurrah, finally got time to answer the questions!



  • What are your three most favorite colors? Red, Purple, Black
  • What are you three least favorite colors? Bright neon colours - I prefer to be subdued!
  • Your favorite candy is _________________. Candy!  Oh there are so many things that I like.  In fact, I like all candy - but would prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate if there was a preference.  Unless I was drinking strong black coffee, then the richer and darker the chocolate the better...
  • Who is your favorite Weasley? Molly, a knitting genius.
  • Do you knit, crochet, or both? Knit mostly as just teaching myself to crochet.
  • What type of kit did you ask for? I couldn't make up my mind...  And I still haven't.  Any kit would be lovely.  I just like presents!
  • Acrylic— (a) has its uses, (b) should all be burned, (c) best yarn to work with? (choose an answer) That's a trick question as everybody knows it's all 3!  Acrylic is definitely the best yarn to work with and has it's uses when you've been asked to make a magic poppet of a Slytherin to burn!
  • Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl ? Millicent Brocklehurst.
  • Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit. Love, smiles, best wishes and giggles.  Material things are harder for me to ask for, can I just say nice surprises?  I know that's no help really, but I will be pleased with anything.  Stickers, knitty things, witchy things, HP things, funny things, pretty things - any things.  
  • What are your three most favorite scents? Cinnamon, ylang ylang, fresh bread.  Actually these are the three that have just won the fight for being favourite today.
  • Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Both - and especially together!
  • Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life? Lizzie Wychwood and Emma Wigworthy 
  • Do you really need more stitch markers? Does anyone really need stitchmarkers?  They're just lovely things to have!
  • DPNs, circular, or straight?  All these decisions - I'm Libran and can't do decisions...  DPNs if I'm knitting socks, Circular for shawls and straight for sweaters.  I use all and don't have a preference.
  • Favorite yarn? Dream yarn? Favourite yarn is anything but acrylic.  Dream yarn is anything pretty that isn't acrylic.
  • Favorite HP Movie? Has to be Order of the Phoenix as I got to go and look around the set and see the Ministry of Magic BEFORE the film came out!!!
  • Favorite HP character? I know I'm a Gryff but there is something about Snape...  The low voice, the brooding looks - and as he's good with Potions he must make a mean cocktail!
  • What is your favorite pattern? Anything slightly bizarre!  I also really like circular shawl patterns and adore Mmario's designs.
  • 0 comments:

    "Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster